As an account manager at GoSilico, you are responsible for our clients throughout the whole lifecycle. You promote our complex technology on international events to an audience of technical experts. You are a reliable and technically competent contact for our customers and you are always looking for further up-selling potential.
- Technology promotion on international events to an audience of technical experts
- Product demonstrations in web meetings, telephone calls and on site
- Preparing project proposals, negotiating prices and contracts are no hurdles for you
- Proven expertise in pharmaceutical downstream process development
- Doctoral or Master degree in biotechnology, bioengineering or related disciplines
- At least two years of relevant professional experience
- Experience in computer simulation technology highly appreciated
- Ideally, you are a proven sales talent
- Friendly and winning attitude, motivated and proactive character, outstanding communication skills
- Willingness to travel
- Fluency in English both written and oral
You will be working in an international, dynamic and growing start-up environment. Since we are a small company, everyone’s contribution is extremely valuable and highly appreciated. You will be granted with a high degree of responsibility from day one on. Flat hierarchies, as well as fast and direct communication channels make your daily work at GoSilico pleasant and fun.