Working at Cytiva in the Life Sciences industry means being at the forefront of providing new solutions to transform human health. Our incredible customers undertake life-saving activities ranging from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, new medicines, and cell and gene therapies.
At Cytiva you will be able to continuously improve yourself and us – working on challenges that truly matter with people that care for each other, our customers, and their patients. With associates across 40 countries, Cytiva is a place where every day is a learning opportunity – so you can grow your career and expand your skills in the long term.
Cytiva is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
We are looking for a skilled C++ Developer looking to make an impact in the biopharmaceutical industry by creating simulation software for purification process development. As a software developer within GoSilico, you will be working at the heart of innovation, shaping the way bioprocess development is done now and in the future.
Would you like to work in a motivated team on all parts of a simulation software that match your skills and preferences? We would love to get to know you!
What you’ll do
- Further development of our chromatography simulation software DSPX
- Develop back-end features to perform complex calculations and simulations
- Design user interface elements and implement them using Qt
- Improve software architecture and data handling
- Implement high performance parallel programming utilizing Intel TBB
- Fix bugs and improve the software stability and robustness
Who you are
- High degree of expertise in object-oriented programming (C++)
- Well above average Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, applied mathematics, bioinformatics or equivalent
- Self-reliant, motivated and proactive working style
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in English both written and oral
- Experience in user interface design with Qt
- Knowledge on parallel programming using Intel TBB
- Background in numerical methods appreciated
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 68,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher is committed to a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone feels they belong and all voices are heard. We believe in our associates and the unique perspectives they bring to every challenge, which is why we’ll empower you to push the boundaries of what’s possible.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.