GoSilico’s account management takes care of our clients throughout the whole customer journey: Promoting and explaining our complex technology to technical experts, developing pilot projects with our sales contacts, and looking after our existing customers.
During your 6 months internship at GoSilico, you will team up with experienced colleagues and get insights and hands on experience in all aspects of our customer journey. After an initial familiarization phase, growing responsibilities will be handed over to you, such as taking care of certain leads.
- Product demonstrations in web meetings, telephone calls and on-site meetings
- Contributing to project proposals and participation in negotiating prices and contracts
- Collecting feedback from our sales contacts and existing customers
- Proven expertise in pharmaceutical downstream process development
- Bachelor or Master degree in biotechnology, bioengineering or related disciplines
- Experience in computer simulation technology highly appreciated
- Friendly and winning attitude, motivated and proactive character, outstanding communication skills
- Willingness to travel occasionally (<10% of your working time)
- Fluency in English both written and oral
You will be working in an international, dynamic and growing start-up environment. Since we are a small company, everyone’s contribution is extremely valuable and highly appreciated. You will be granted with a high degree of responsibility from day one on. Flat hierarchies, as well as fast and direct communication channels make your daily work at GoSilico pleasant and fun.