As a project engineer at GoSilico, you’ll be supporting our clients in the implementation of our disruptive and novel simulation technology.
- Introducing our technology to new clients both on a theoretical and practical basis
- Remote (90%) and on-site (10%) consultancy
- Initiation, planning, risk management and execution of pilot projects
- Monitoring, managing and documenting the project progress
- Master’s degree or PhD in biotechnology or equivalent
- Considerable experience in downstream processing of biopharmaceuticals
- Sound knowledge in process modeling
- Strong communicative skills, fluency in English both written and spoken
- High degree of organizational skills
- Self-reliant, motivated and proactive working style
You will be working in an international, dynamic and growing start-up environment. Since we are a small company, everyone’s contribution is extremely valuable and highly appreciated. You will be granted with a high degree of responsibility from day one on. Flat hierarchies, as well as fast and direct communication channels make your daily work at GoSilico pleasant and fun.