As a software engineer (m/f/d) at GoSilico, you are contributing to a software that facilitates a change of paradigms in the biopharmaceutical industry: From lab experiments to computer simulations.
- Optimization of the user experience
- Design and implementation of new features, including algorithms for model building
- Development of interfaces to laboratory infrastructure and software
- General maintenance to assure stability and robustness
- High degree of expertise in object-oriented programming (C++)
- Well above average Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, applied mathematics, bioinformatics or equivalent
- Self-reliant, motivated and proactive working style
- Fluency in English both written and oral
- Experience in user interface design with Qt
- Knowledge on parallel programming using OpenMP and MPI
- Background in numerical methods appreciated
Since we are a small company, everyone’s contribution is extremely valuable and highly appreciated. You will be granted with a high degree of responsibility from day one on. If you have a good idea for the software, chances are high you will be implementing it. Working at GoSilico means working in an international, dynamic and growing start-up environment. Flat hierarchies, as well as fast and direct communication channels make your daily work fun and fulfilling.