GoSilico at BioProcessing Asia 2020
The BioProcessing Asia Conference Series has been created to provide a platform to advance the contribution of bioprocessing sciences to the provision of effective biopharmaceutical products and medical interventions in the Asian region.
The 4th international conference of this series takes place in Singapore and has put the following topics on its agenda:
- Diseases, treatments and the future of biopharmaceuticals
- Using smart process development to improve process efficiency
- A reality check on flexible, integrated and continuous biomanufacturing
- The regulatory development in Asia
- Cell and gene therapy: mapping innovation required for manufacturing
- Demystifying Biopharma 4.0
Let’s meet in Singapore and discuss the latest developments and trends in the field of downstream process development and in silico solutions!
Picture by Jason Goh on pixabay