As an account manager at GoSilico, you are responsible for our clients throughout the whole lifecycle. You promote our complex technology on international events to an audience of technical experts. You are a reliable and technically competent contact for our customers and you are always looking for further up-selling potential.
– Technology promotion on international events to an audience of technical experts
– Product demonstrations in web meetings, telephone calls and on site
– Preparing project proposals, negotiating prices and contracts are no hurdles for you
– Proven expertise in pharmaceutical downstream process development
– Doctoral or Master degree in biotechnology, bioengineering or related disciplines
– At least two years of relevant professional experience
– Experience in computer simulation technology highly appreciated
– Ideally, you are a proven sales talent
– Friendly and winning attitude, motivated and proactive character, outstanding communication skills
– Willingness to travel
– Fluency in English both written and oral
You will be working in an international, dynamic and growing start-up environment. Since we are a small company, everyone’s contribution is extremely valuable and highly appreciated. You will be granted with a high degree of responsibility from day one on. Flat hierarchies, as well as fast and direct communication channels make your daily work at GoSilico pleasant and fun.