As a software engineer at GoSilico, you are contributing to a software that facilitates a change of paradigms in the biopharmaceutical industry: From lab experiments to computer simulations.
– Optimization of the user experience
– Design and implementation of new features, including algorithms for model building
– Development of interfaces to laboratory infrastructure and software
– General maintenance to assure stability and robustness
– High degree of expertise in object-oriented programming (C++)
– Well above average Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, applied mathematics, bioinformatics or equivalent
– Self-reliant, motivated and proactive working style
– Fluency in English both written and oral
– Experience in user interface design with Qt
– Knowledge on parallel programming using OpenMP and MPI
– Background in numerical methods appreciated
Since we are a small company, everyone’s contribution is extremely valuable and highly appreciated. You will be granted with a high degree of responsibility from day one on. If you have a good idea for the software, chances are high you will be implementing it. Working at GoSilico means working in an international, dynamic and growing start-up environment. Flat hierarchies, as well as fast and direct communication channels make your daily work fun and fulfilling.